The dental implant is a piece of titanium, most often in the form of a screw, which serves as a substitute for the root of a naturally missing tooth.
When the tooth is removed and there is nothing left in the bone, the only way to replace that lost tooth, as naturally as possible, is to insert a dental implant.
Benefits of dental implants:
- improve the quality of the patient’s life;
- preserve the integrity of facial structures;
- the smile is restored as naturally as possible;
- neighboring teeth are preserved healthy, maintaining their integrity;
- increased stability;
- improve the general health, and the quality of nutrition and digestion;
- improved facial aesthetics;
- ease in achieving the oral hygiene.